Saturday, June 22, 2013

On the wall

(Boots: Betts, Leggings: Target, Dress: Chicabooti, Jumper: Boohoo)

School holidays are just around the corner and I couldn't be happier. This term has been full-on with writing reports, new students, and the regular stresses of running a class. We get two full weeks off and at this point I am planning to just relax and really enjoy my time away from work. I'll probably venture out on a few shopping trips, upload some videos, re-ombre my hair and get working on my 27 before 28 list. The first thing I want to do is finish the DIY dressing table I started about a month ago. I don't have all that much to do - it just a matter of finding the right materials to finish the job!

Before the holidays start however, Scott and I have our first appointment with our brand new fertility doctor at Genea. We've been seeing someone else for about 8 months and we have been less than impressed. A close friend of mine went through Genea to fall pregnant with her daughter and she couldn't say a bad word about them. I've heard lots of great feedback from others, and so I'm really excited about this appointment. To finally speak to someone who cares, and who is going to do everything they can to help us achieve our goal of becoming parents. The appointment is this coming Tuesday, I can't wait.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, today I'm off to a tupperware party hosted by my lovely friend Mel. Then a night of games and good company with the fabulous Nicole and hubby Nathan. Tomorrow we are having brunch with my mother-in-law and then I'm off to watch Scott play soccer. Sunday evening I'll be winding down and planning a few things for the last week of school before we are on holidays. What are your plans for the weekend?







1 comment:

  1. all the best at the new doctor - i'm sure you'll get your dream soon.

    I've started a side blog - http://traineemama.blogpost.com : )

    ReplyDelete

Add this feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...